Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Miércoles

Here is the stream of consciousness that follow the random photos: It's been a big dream of mine to lay in a field of flowers. I should really start biking since I am in the state of bikers who have the right of way. I love old people and ridiculously cute babies. I love loving and it'd be nice to just pack up your things one day with a camera...and lovaah...and say, "let's go baby" (said in that old school black and white 50's way)
Source: None via Andy on Pinterest
Source: vi.sualize.us via Andy on Pinterest
Source: None via Meagan on Pinterest
Source: etsy.com via Kirsten on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. My favorites thing to do in the spring... The wooden shoe tulip festival in woodburn. I'll take you there and you can lay in the fields.... But It's OR so it might be rainy and muddy! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you on Pinterest? I want to follow you if so! :)
    Loves ♥
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete