Sunday, September 11, 2011

Counting my blessings

I am grateful for life.  I am grateful for my health.  I am grateful for laughter.  I am grateful for genuine kind hearted people.  I am grateful for love.  I am grateful for every person in my life whom I love so  so much.  You all make me such a happy soul.

You are TRULY the seeds to my growth and happiness.  Words can't express how grateful I am for every single one of you.  Since my sistah is  now a follower of my blog...and for the first time in years we are actually not glued to the hip..and are in fact separated by this huge ocean, I'd like to just tell her that YOU'RE MY FREEEAKIN BEST FRIEND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you :)  
My BFF-sta




1 comment:

  1. you're the best sister anyone could ever ask for! heart u forever and ever :)

    ReplyDelete