Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Swag

Highlight of my daysss...a young man telling me every day, "Oooo Ms. Chan you've got swag [finger snap]". I've become very accustomed to the 200 year old word adopted by our youngins...S W A G ;) I love our youngins, they make me feel old, but hip at the same time. Ok, mainly because the kid says I've got swag. Ohhh yeaaa. Alright, here's some swag for y'all.


Swag swag swag. How many times can I say swag?


SWAG.

Source: piccsy.com 



70's swag. Ugh, love the 70's swag.
Source: lookbook.nu 



Comfy swag




Major mama swag
Source: tumblr.com via Michelle on Pinterest
Source: swankheights.net 



More 70's swag




Color...swag
Source: luckymag.com 

1 comment:

  1. Hah you totally got s w a g! love the first pics of the boys "swaggin" it. is that even a word?! this word reminds me of the rapper boy named Astro on the x-factor. (not like you watch anyway) but he always ends his raps with...SWAG. youtube him. he's pretty rad.

    ReplyDelete